11.3.11

New Stuff!!!!

So I am sure you all noticed the new name attached to this After much consideration I have decided to change my design name.  With 3 "businesses" all under different names it is kind of hard to keep up with things like taxes.  So from now on they are all under the name Lilly Lane.  So much easier for me to keep track of.

I have also decided to stop designing kits.  I love them and I really love making papers but I just don't have the time to devote to that right now.  From now on I will be focusing on templates for scrappers/photographers, textures and PS/PSE actions.  I hope you all will enjoy the beautiful things I hope to bring to you this year.

So without further ado...

My actions:
Available in PS and PSE versions now!!
(I have made some pretty significant changes to these before re-selling)

Photobucket
Bakery Bliss and at PDP


Photobucket
Sweet Kiara and at PDP
 
 

Photobucket
Candy Kisses and at PDP


Photobucket
Baby Black Sheep and at PDP


the templates

Photobucket
all about love and at PDP
 

Photobucket
all about hope and at PDP

Photobucket
all about faith and at PDP


Photobucket
THE FULL SET (with freebies) and at PDP
(includes all 3 sets plus the templates on the preview)


Photobucket
The Textures and at PDP
(at 12x12 and 300dpi)


Grab all of these at 40% off!

code: grandfor40


I also have a free storyboard and action over on my new facebook page!

Lilly Lane on Facebook

Follow me to be notified of all the freebies, news and upcoming photo editing tutorials.

have a beautiful day,

brenda

keep up with Lilly Lane
twitter facebook
 

1 comment:

France said...

Hi Brenda, I'm blog hopping (just on my own, not following a train) and notice that the same little problem you had over at mscraps is present here on your blog. Thought you'd like to know... cheerio!